ECOS Detector

Moderator: Moderators

ECOS Detector

Postby slipperysam » 10.01.2013, 12:31

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the Ecos detector is compatible with Rocrail.

If it is how do you configure it.

Thanks

Sam
slipperysam

Re: ECOS Detector

Postby Camideferro » 13.01.2013, 13:41

Hi Slipperysam,

I have done a question about it one month ago and nobody answered me, but I have received the answer from another forum. I supose you don't know what address you have to give to each output. The solution is easy: put a loco on the track that is connected to the ecos detector and look at the screen of rocrail (ms dos screen, not rocview). You will see a number. That's the address. Repeat it for each track and you will be able to give the adddresses for all tracks.

The question that I don't know yet if is it possible to use the railcom detection of outputs 1, 5, 9 and 13.

Good luck. I'm a begginer in Rocrail, if you discover more things about Ecos and Roc Rail, please, explain it.

slipperysam wrote:Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the Ecos detector is compatible with Rocrail.

If it is how do you configure it.

Thanks

Sam
Camideferro

Postby Sessl3r » 23.03.2013, 18:04

Hi to the Ecos & Rocrail Users,

in the last days i have done some work with Rocrail and the Ecos.
We are using the EcosDetector withe Reed-Contacts (and Hall-Sensors) and they are working.

To get the Address in Rocrail you need the number of the Module and the number of the contact (you see this data in the Ecos)

The number in Rocrail is: 1600 + (Modulnumber-1) * 16 + Contactnumber

I hope this can help you!

Greets
Sessl3r

P.S.: Sry for my bad english :oops:
Sessl3r

Re: ECOS Detector

Postby bienellis » 27.02.2014, 22:43

Hello,
I'm using several EcosDetectore -Basic and Standard- with Extension for Signalcontrol, on Ecos/MCS-1.
Short to say: Perfect !!
Notice: Adresses in Rocail Interface from 1600 upwards !!
KR
Bienelli
3-L H0, C-Gleis, 2x CS-1 Reload 4.1.2, ESU Decoder, Elektronik: IEK und ESU, OS Ubuntu 14.04,
bienellis

Return to ECoS - Marklin CS1