We have 2000 registered users.

We have 2000 registered users.

Postby rjversluis » 15.08.2011, 15:22

Hi all,

today the 2000st user has registered in this forum. :)
:beer:

And yes: I'm aware that not all are active. ;)
Best Regards, Rob.
:!: PS: Do not forget to attach the usual files.
:!: PS: Nicht vergessen die übliche Dateien an zu hängen.
[ macOS - Linux] - [ N: CBus - CAN-GCA ] - [ 0: RocNetNode - GCA-Pi ]
rjversluis
Site Admin

Postby ron&bram » 15.08.2011, 16:04

Hi Rob,

Lets at least virtually all toast :beer: on this occasion and say :rr_for_ever:. Although not every user is active all the time, I see many "returning" after a, somtimes long, period of inactivity. I would say that the quality of Rocrail is such that, once "infected" with it, there is no letting go, the :rr_cap: stays on.
Best regards, Viele Grüsse, vriendelijke groeten, Ronald :rr_cap:
GCA85/50/93/145/146/153 Loconet, Twincenter+booster for locs, seperate booster for accessory decoders, dedicated laptop with XP and Ubuntu for Rocrail, AndRoc, LGB indoor OTF layout
ron&bram

Postby Helge » 15.08.2011, 18:50

Hello Rob, hello Ron,

Congratulations, let's see how long it takes for the next 2000. Maybe next summer. You did all an excellent job.

Greetings

Helge
Helge

Congrats

Postby treinbert » 15.08.2011, 19:34

Hi Rob and everyone on the forum,

Congratulations at achieving 2000 members on this forum. It is a great achievement and a good sign, that RocRail is flying.

Greetings,
treinbert

Postby RainerK » 16.08.2011, 05:27

Hi togehter,

I'm very proud to be a very very small part of this great community.
Many thanks to all who have helped make it the way it is

:rr_for_ever:

Best Regards
RainerK
Best Regards, es grüßt RainerK

DCC++ with Arduino Uno / Motor shield and LocoNet GCA85, 50, 93 and 136. Special interests: DIY electronic assemblies. http://www.rainermoba.blogspot.com
Planning replace the coincidence by the mistake
RainerK

Postby oefchen » 17.08.2011, 23:41

Thats not a wonder Rob ! Rocrail is the best..so simple ! :wink:

By the way....greetz to all in background and thanks,
Frank
oefchen

Postby YellowFlash » 18.08.2011, 19:11

Hello all together,

Although not every user is active all the time, I see many "returning" after a, somtimes long, period of inactivity

Well, I think it has something to do with the seasons and steps in building a layout.
In autumn and winter more users will work with it.
Another aspect is that there are different times you think of controlling a modelrailway. In the beginning you need to know where to plan blocks etc.. So you have to learn something about the software. Then you work and after a while, you want to rebuild the layout in rocrail and the problems start again ;-)

Well, that are my two reasons why I am not every time in this forum. But rocrail rocks :-)
One thing that is also very important: the friendly users in this forum and the lot of help I can get here.

Regards
Henning
Spur N, GBM von fichtelbahn mit Rocrail auf Win7
YellowFlash

Return to Announcements