Translation updated

Translation updated

Postby rjversluis » 29.05.2010, 08:33

Revision 1630.

The following languages are updated in Rocview:
ca, cs, nl, fr, de, hu, pt, ru, es, tr.

en_AU and en_GB are added.

The Finish and Indonesian translations must have a lower "Untranslated" count before it is added.
Best Regards, Rob.
:!: PS: Do not forget to attach the usual files.
:!: PS: Nicht vergessen die übliche Dateien an zu hängen.
[ macOS - Linux] - [ N: CBus - CAN-GCA ] - [ 0: RocNetNode - GCA-Pi ]
rjversluis
Site Admin
 

Postby rjversluis » 19.06.2010, 11:12

The following translations are update in revision 1679:

Czech, Dutch, German, Italian, Portuguese and Russion.

The Indonesian language is added. :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best Regards, Rob.
:!: PS: Do not forget to attach the usual files.
:!: PS: Nicht vergessen die übliche Dateien an zu hängen.
[ macOS - Linux] - [ N: CBus - CAN-GCA ] - [ 0: RocNetNode - GCA-Pi ]
rjversluis
Site Admin
 

Postby rjversluis » 15.08.2012, 16:09

Today I merge in the latest translations into Rocview.

Please check your language.

@DE: Abbrechen/Abbruch?
Best Regards, Rob.
:!: PS: Do not forget to attach the usual files.
:!: PS: Nicht vergessen die übliche Dateien an zu hängen.
[ macOS - Linux] - [ N: CBus - CAN-GCA ] - [ 0: RocNetNode - GCA-Pi ]
rjversluis
Site Admin
 

Postby Besra » 15.08.2012, 19:36

Hi Rob,

You wrote:@DE: Abbrechen/Abbruch?


LEO says:
cancel - (das) Abbrechen
to cancel - abbrechen
abort - (der) Abbruch

I think 'Abbrechen' fits best.

Best regards
Besra
Maerklin H0, DCC and MM, Intellibox (I) via ULNI, Booster Tams B4, Throttle Digitrax UT4, LocoNet.
Loco decoders: Zimo, Uhlenbrock, Maerklin & ESU.
Rocweb, Win10 32bit & 64bit
Besra
 

Postby RainerK » 15.08.2012, 20:05

Hi Rob and Besra,

I'm agree to Besra.

IMHO is canceling (Abbrechen) a users intention and need a button to do it.
Abort (Abbruch) is the opposite of users intention and normal a undesirable reaction of a fault in hardware or software.

Best Regards
RainerK
Best Regards, es grüßt RainerK

DCC++ with Arduino Uno / Motor shield and LocoNet GCA85, 50, 93 and 136. Special interests: DIY electronic assemblies. http://www.rainermoba.blogspot.com
Planning replace the coincidence by the mistake
RainerK
 

Postby Besra » 15.08.2012, 20:24

Hi again,

there's one translation still missing: 'every' (no. 951).
It's hard to translate it since the context is missing.

It is either 'alle' or 'jeder / jede / jedes'
For example
- every 5 seconds - 'alle 5 Sekunden'
- every 5th second - 'jede 5. Sekunde' / '(zu) jeder 5. Sekunde'
- every Monday - jeden Montag

Best regards
Besra
Maerklin H0, DCC and MM, Intellibox (I) via ULNI, Booster Tams B4, Throttle Digitrax UT4, LocoNet.
Loco decoders: Zimo, Uhlenbrock, Maerklin & ESU.
Rocweb, Win10 32bit & 64bit
Besra
 

Postby rjversluis » 16.08.2012, 05:59

Hi Bernd und Rainer,

the "Abbrechen/Abbruch" issue seems not new and is reverted over and over again by one or more translators. It is just one translation I accidentally discovered.
Maybe we should exclude one or more translators from Launchpad...
Or if someone will change an existing translation it must first discuss it in the Forum.

https://translations.launchpad.net/rocr ... rch=cancel

Abbruch
Translated by Andre Beckers on 2011-01-09
Reviewed by Gerald Schulze on 2012-03-06
Last edited by rjversluis on 16.08.2012, 06:09, edited 2 times in total.
Best Regards, Rob.
:!: PS: Do not forget to attach the usual files.
:!: PS: Nicht vergessen die übliche Dateien an zu hängen.
[ macOS - Linux] - [ N: CBus - CAN-GCA ] - [ 0: RocNetNode - GCA-Pi ]
rjversluis
Site Admin
 

Postby rjversluis » 16.08.2012, 06:05

Hi Bernd,

http://wiki.rocrail.net/doku.php?id=act ... ation_time

Besra wrote:Hi again,

there's one translation still missing: 'every' (no. 951).
It's hard to translate it since the context is missing.

It is either 'alle' or 'jeder / jede / jedes'
For example
- every 5 seconds - 'alle 5 Sekunden'
- every 5th second - 'jede 5. Sekunde' / '(zu) jeder 5. Sekunde'
- every Monday - jeden Montag

Best regards
Besra


Also: "alle" ?
Best Regards, Rob.
:!: PS: Do not forget to attach the usual files.
:!: PS: Nicht vergessen die übliche Dateien an zu hängen.
[ macOS - Linux] - [ N: CBus - CAN-GCA ] - [ 0: RocNetNode - GCA-Pi ]
rjversluis
Site Admin
 

Postby rjversluis » 16.08.2012, 06:31

I replaced the direct link with a Wiki page:

http://wiki.rocrail.net/doku.php?id=use ... lations-en
Best Regards, Rob.
:!: PS: Do not forget to attach the usual files.
:!: PS: Nicht vergessen die übliche Dateien an zu hängen.
[ macOS - Linux] - [ N: CBus - CAN-GCA ] - [ 0: RocNetNode - GCA-Pi ]
rjversluis
Site Admin
 

Postby Besra » 16.08.2012, 07:18

Hi Rob,

You wrote:Also: "alle" ?

It does not fit 100%... But I think it's OK.

- Alle Stunde 2 Minute 3 :? Should be 'Alle 2 Stunden, 3 Minuten'

Best regards
Besra
Maerklin H0, DCC and MM, Intellibox (I) via ULNI, Booster Tams B4, Throttle Digitrax UT4, LocoNet.
Loco decoders: Zimo, Uhlenbrock, Maerklin & ESU.
Rocweb, Win10 32bit & 64bit
Besra
 

Postby byluciani » 13.10.2012, 21:04

Hi Rob

For the english version, I suggest to change the word "Trace" in "Messages" or "Events" because it translates better the meaning. Trace is the window which shows all messages from the Server or the Controller, as we are talking of messages I think that the word "Messages" is the most suitable

Max
Last edited by byluciani on 13.10.2012, 22:37, edited 1 time in total.
;) Max
byluciani
 

Postby rjversluis » 13.10.2012, 21:14

Hi Max,

Trace is the right word.
Best Regards, Rob.
:!: PS: Do not forget to attach the usual files.
:!: PS: Nicht vergessen die übliche Dateien an zu hängen.
[ macOS - Linux] - [ N: CBus - CAN-GCA ] - [ 0: RocNetNode - GCA-Pi ]
rjversluis
Site Admin
 

Postby byluciani » 14.10.2012, 09:46

Hi Rob,

I have suggested Message because it is a little bit hard to find a right word in italian to explain the meaning of Trace as you mean. I think that for the italian newcomers the word Trace (translated Traccia) could cause some confusion. I have seen that it has been used the word "Fehlerprotokoll" (error log) in the German version. At the end I'm gonna suggest to use the word "Messaggi" only for the italian version.
By the way, let me say thank you for the Rocrail project again.
;) Max
byluciani
 

Postby Buddace » 14.10.2012, 10:03

byluciani wrote:Hi Rob,

I have suggested Message because it is a little bit hard to find a right word in italian to explain the meaning of Trace as you mean. I think that for the italian newcomers the word Trace (translated Traccia) could cause some confusion. I have seen that it has been used the word "Fehlerprotokoll" (error log) in the German version. At the end I'm gonna suggest to use the word "Messaggi" only for the italian version.
By the way, let me say thank you for the Rocrail project again.

Right for italian "messaggi del server".
www.dccworld.com First and Only Italian DCC Website.

TMWDCC/TBX , zDCC, Lokmaus 2, Arnold DCC, Intellibox, Hornby Select, A lot of Loconet DIY (Loconet SwitcBoard, Loconet P50, etc..)
Buddace
 

Postby byluciani » 14.10.2012, 11:40

Buddace wrote:
byluciani wrote:Hi Rob,

I have suggested Message because it is a little bit hard to find a right word in italian to explain the meaning of Trace as you mean. I think that for the italian newcomers the word Trace (translated Traccia) could cause some confusion. I have seen that it has been used the word "Fehlerprotokoll" (error log) in the German version. At the end I'm gonna suggest to use the word "Messaggi" only for the italian version.
By the way, let me say thank you for the Rocrail project again.

Right for italian "messaggi del server".

Nuccio
we could open a thread in italian in the IT forum to discuss about the italian translation of the software, in order to find better translations of the present version because I think there are a lot of mistakes. It is needed help from italian advanced users who know the software very well.
;) Max
byluciani
 


Return to Translations