[IMPLEMENTED ] monitoring Gleisbox status

Märklin Central Station 2

Re: [IMPLEMENTED ] Booster monitoring Gleisbox

Postby John Hoek » 13.09.2014, 12:41

Bert

In my statusbox the voltage and mA stads on zero.
No. values are listed. I have updated Rocrail to the latest version yesterday. :?
John Hoek

Re: [IMPLEMENTED ] Booster monitoring Gleisbox

Postby woodyboy » 13.09.2014, 17:02

Hi John,

Could it be that your Gleisbox is later started than the Arduino or that both are started on the same time? Pls startup the Gleisbox first and after that power the Arduino. Otherwise please compile with CAN trace default enabled on and catch a trace from the Arduino startup. I'm looking for the ping to be send. This is crucial in the Proces. If it works with this procedure, I will modify the sketch so that the startup sequence is not crucial anymore.

{Edit} Sketch is modified to ask for the Gleisbox UID untill a valid UID is received.
Regards,

Bert

Equipment: Roco WLANMaus, MS2, Gleisbox 2x(separated switch & rollingstock). Ubuntu 16. Edits booster. Arduino: S88 CANbus interface & Ethernet-CANbus gateway
woodyboy

Re: [IMPLEMENTED ] monitoring Gleisbox status

Postby woodyboy » 04.06.2015, 22:29

The information in this thread is outdated. Reportstate for power and temperature info is completely handled bij the mgbox library if reportstate is checked for the controller. Both for CS2 and MS2.
Regards,

Bert

Equipment: Roco WLANMaus, MS2, Gleisbox 2x(separated switch & rollingstock). Ubuntu 16. Edits booster. Arduino: S88 CANbus interface & Ethernet-CANbus gateway
woodyboy

Previous

Return to CS2