Not able to control locos with andRoc

Android Mobile Client

Postby rog2guy » 04.04.2012, 09:40

Hi Ronald,

I have tried your suggestion on the demo plan that you published in the wiki manual (and that I sent to you), but I could not get it to work. I'm a little baffled why the programme works fine in version 1.3, but it does not work in version 2.0!!

Regards

Roger
rog2guy

Postby rjversluis » 04.04.2012, 11:24

Hi Roger,

there are some threads regarding this setup problem:
http://forum.rocrail.net/viewtopic.php? ... lock+route

In short:
Use the same parameter text for lockset and unlock.
Best Regards, Rob.
:!: PS: Do not forget to attach the usual files.
:!: PS: Nicht vergessen die übliche Dateien an zu hängen.
[ macOS - Linux] - [ N: CBus - CAN-GCA ] - [ 0: RocNetNode - GCA-Pi ]
rjversluis
Site Admin

Postby rog2guy » 04.04.2012, 12:36

Hi Rob,

Unfortunately I don't speak German, so your link was not really helpful! I have followed what Ronald was suggesting, and created a "Lock" and "Unlock" route Action with the same text parameters. I have added a "lockset" command to each of the routes in your Demo plan, and the route is highlighted red/yellow (from DB theme of light/dark brown), which is what it should do. However, although the routes do unlock, the previous route remains red/yellow, as if it is still selected, while the new route also changes (as it should) to red/yellow, so eventually all the routes appear red/yellow so it doesn't help to see what's going on! Very frustrating! If I can't resolve it, I will have to revert back to the unsupported version 1.3 which is ashame.

Kind regards

Roger
rog2guy

Postby rjversluis » 04.04.2012, 12:56

Hi,

just post your test plan so I can have a look at it.

You always get problems when you stick with old revisions. 1.3 is at least two years ago released.
Best Regards, Rob.
rjversluis
Site Admin

Postby rjversluis » 04.04.2012, 13:15

Hi Roger,

I attached a small example with four actions, two buttons and two track symbols with route ids.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best Regards, Rob.
rjversluis
Site Admin

Postby rog2guy » 04.04.2012, 16:31

Hi Rob,

Many thanks for your help. I will take a look at your plan, and see if I can apply the concepts to make my plan compatible with version 2.0. I do appreciate your time and feedback. I will let you know once I've arrived at the conclusion (which may take a little time!).

Kind regards

Roger
rog2guy

Postby rog2guy » 06.04.2012, 09:51

Hi Rob & Roland,

Well I finally got the concept of Lockset/Unlock, following the plan that you sent me, Rob. I have now applied the logic to the original Demo plan which is posted in the Wiki manual. I am attaching it here as I thought that you might like to consider replacing the original with this one (once you've checked it!), as this now operates under Rocrail version 2.0 whereas the original does not highlight the routes properly.
I will now work on my own plan which is a little more complicated, but not a problem to do now.

Many thanks for your help in resolving this issue, and have a great Easter.

Kind regards

Roger
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rog2guy

Previous

Return to andRoc