Misrepresentation in track display

iPad based Rocrail client

Misrepresentation in track display

Postby eroncelli » 10.06.2012, 08:48

The double crossing (single motor), left down corner, is correctly represented (and working) on the PC, but wrong (and not working) on iPAD.
See attached pictures (apologize for poor quality).
Thanks for you answer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HO Maerklin, CS2+MS2, PC with Win10, Android phone, electronics by IEK, decoder by Maerklin-ESU-TAMS
".. and let your dog enjoy Rocrail"
eroncelli

Postby Schorse » 10.06.2012, 09:25

Hi,

please check whether the Checkbox is not set in the Switch Properties.

Regards Gerd
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Schorse

Postby eroncelli » 10.06.2012, 10:44

No change, either "checked" or "unchecked".
In RocRail everything is ok: correctly shown and working.
In PADRoc, wrong symbol and not working
HO Maerklin, CS2+MS2, PC with Win10, Android phone, electronics by IEK, decoder by Maerklin-ESU-TAMS
eroncelli

Postby eroncelli » 10.06.2012, 11:06

Sorry, everything is ok now (on- off many times, both RR and PAD and finally OK).
Thanks for the quick answer.
By the way, where do I find this kind of info ?; this includes also the "meaning" of "direction" in track representation, that still strange to me.
If necessary, I'll repost in the proper topic
eroncelli

Postby Schorse » 10.06.2012, 21:09

hi,

A little hint is here:
http://wiki.rocrail.net/doku.php?id=switch-gen-en
at the "Type" section. But Rorail layout on the Pc, it has no effect, except on mobile devices.
Directional tracks: stepbystep tutorial in Chapter 1.4 Working with the Demo-Plan:
The direction tracks (green arrows) are for the orientation of the user only.

Regards Gerd
Schorse

Postby eroncelli » 11.06.2012, 05:34

I knew that "orientation" has no meaning for RR, but for the layout readability.
On the other hand, seems that some effect still exists.

For the explanation, I understand that "no explanation" is given: see here

no info about how it works (and now we know that this will affect the RocPAD display).

Never mind: the important is that there is a solution and the "case" is closed with a positive answer

Thanks again
eroncelli

Return to padRoc