solved -1.4 rev.1215 P50x PowerOn behaviour at Rocrail start

Moderator: Moderators

solved -1.4 rev.1215 P50x PowerOn behaviour at Rocrail start

Postby ViktorHotel » 31.01.2010, 19:36

Hi Rocrailers,

I have a question:
If I start Rocrail server and client Rocrail thinks that my P50x CommandStation (MDRRC) is in PowerOn State, but it is not.
When initiate an "Init Field" Rocrail sends a PowerOn and everything is fine.

Is it possible to start Rocrail or the CommandStation in "PowerOff Mode" ?

Best Regards,
Volker
Last edited by ViktorHotel on 01.02.2010, 07:54, edited 1 time in total.
rocrailing with:
Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, MDRRC-II mit BMB Booster-B5 (Fahren), HSI88(Rückmelden), Sprog3 (Weichen und Signale), DMX-Artnetnode (Wetter und Licht)
ViktorHotel

Postby ron&bram » 31.01.2010, 20:03

Hi Volker,

On start-up, Rocrail changes to the state that the command station reports. Normally, Rocrail starts in power off state. When I turn my Twincenter on before Rocrail starts, Rocrail takes notice of the state report and changes to power on. It looks like the firmware of your MDRRC gives a wrong answer to the status inquiry command XP50XCh, wenn power is off, bit 3 (couting from 0) is the 1 byte answer should be 0.

Best regards, Ronald
Best regards, Viele Grüsse, vriendelijke groeten, Ronald :rr_cap:
GCA85/50/93/145/146/153 Loconet, Twincenter+booster for locs, seperate booster for accessory decoders, dedicated laptop with XP and Ubuntu for Rocrail, AndRoc, LGB indoor OTF layout
ron&bram

Postby ViktorHotel » 31.01.2010, 20:08

Hi Ronald,

is it possible to see this in a trace? If Yes, can you tell me correct tracelevel ?
Byte?

Volker
rocrailing with:
Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, MDRRC-II mit BMB Booster-B5 (Fahren), HSI88(Rückmelden), Sprog3 (Weichen und Signale), DMX-Artnetnode (Wetter und Licht)
ViktorHotel

Postby ron&bram » 31.01.2010, 20:59

Hi Volker,

I tried to get it in a trace, but I can not find any trace level that shows that particular communication. Let me think on this.

Best regards, Ronald
Best regards, Viele Grüsse, vriendelijke groeten, Ronald :rr_cap:
GCA85/50/93/145/146/153 Loconet, Twincenter+booster for locs, seperate booster for accessory decoders, dedicated laptop with XP and Ubuntu for Rocrail, AndRoc, LGB indoor OTF layout
ron&bram

Postby ViktorHotel » 01.02.2010, 08:01

Hallo Ronald,

You are right, many thanks for your PM.
I send a mail to Robert with a request to solve this issue.

Best Regards,
Volker
rocrailing with:
ViktorHotel

Return to P50 and P50x