Solved - P50x MDRRC Feedback reading at startup (Rev.1520)

Moderator: Moderators

Solved - P50x MDRRC Feedback reading at startup (Rev.1520)

Postby ViktorHotel » 10.04.2010, 15:05

Hi Rocrailer,
I'm using a MDRRC with p50x communication.
I noticed that at startup of Rocrail all feedbacks are in state "green" even if they are "red".
If (after PowerOn) one feedback changes its state all other feedbacks on this module reporting its states correctly.
If I switch off/on the MDRRC after the Rocrail server is running all feedbacks are correct.

Is this bug of Rocrail or the MDRRC. Maybe someone with an IB can make a short test ?

Best regards,
Volker
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ViktorHotel on 15.04.2010, 21:23, edited 1 time in total.
rocrailing with:
Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, MDRRC-II mit BMB Booster-B5 (Fahren), HSI88(Rückmelden), Sprog3 (Weichen und Signale), DMX-Artnetnode (Wetter und Licht)
ViktorHotel

Postby ron&bram » 10.04.2010, 15:17

Hi Volker,

I hope that a twincenter will do also in stead of an intellibox. With the tc all feedbacks are directly in the correct state at power on.

Best regards, Ronald
Best regards, Viele Grüsse, vriendelijke groeten, Ronald :rr_cap:
GCA85/50/93/145/146/153 Loconet, Twincenter+booster for locs, seperate booster for accessory decoders, dedicated laptop with XP and Ubuntu for Rocrail, AndRoc, LGB indoor OTF layout
ron&bram

Postby ViktorHotel » 10.04.2010, 15:25

Hi Ronald,

thanks for your quick answer.
I will contact Robert ...

Best Regards,
Volker
rocrailing with:
Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, MDRRC-II mit BMB Booster-B5 (Fahren), HSI88(Rückmelden), Sprog3 (Weichen und Signale), DMX-Artnetnode (Wetter und Licht)
ViktorHotel

Postby ViktorHotel » 15.04.2010, 21:23

Hi Rocrailers,

with the new MDRRC-Firmware the problem is solved. :D

many thanks to Robert for the quick fix.

Best Regards,
Volker
rocrailing with:
ViktorHotel

Return to P50 and P50x