Push-Pull Train config help

VikenSheth

Push-Pull Train config help

Post by VikenSheth » 05.06.2018, 12:38

Hi,

I need your help in setting/config... up a commuter train (Push Pull)
1) Do I need to put 2 magnets in push pull train one below the locomotive and second below the trailer car since I am using reed switch as sensors.

2) What settings I need to do in locomotive,blocks properties ( The setting right now in locomotive properties is commuter train is ticked and in blocks permission commuter train option is yes)

A) when I was testing I had put 2 magnets one below the locomotive and second below the trailer car. The moment train starts I go ghost alert when loco passed over the sensor of block PASSENGER-PF2 and trailer car had crossed the sensor of block PASS-PF2B train just stop.

B) The block lengths are smaller than the total length of the trains and that PF2B is a single sensor block.

I have 3 push -pull trains which are RC112 (locomotive used to push and pull and piko coaches with trailer car), RCICE (4 coach train) and CL150 (2 coach train) and schedule which i have for push-pull is "P2-P2"

Attached plan file for your reference.
Regards,
Viken
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rjversluis
Site Admin

Re: Push-Pull Train config help

Post by rjversluis » 07.06.2018, 09:27

Hi Viken,

what is the question?
You already answered all questions your self...

cds

Post by cds » 07.06.2018, 09:56

Hello Viken!

Virtually your plan works smoothly with RC112 and schedule P2-P2 (besides I get server messages that xmlscripts are missing).

IMHO the problem seems to be in your HW configuration. Probably the 2 magnets?

IMHO you won't need communter setups when you are using schedules ...

VikenSheth

Post by VikenSheth » 11.06.2018, 06:01

Hello Rob & Claus,

It is now clear that the push-pull will require 2 magnets. As of now I am ticked the option "Accept ghost train" in Blocks where the length of the block and the length between the 2 block is smaller then the train length.

Regards,
Viken

Return to “General”