controlling of semaphores in small station

Libor

controlling of semaphores in small station

Post by Libor » 25.09.2015, 13:05

Dear Friends, I would like to ask you for advice.
I have simple station under the this picture http://larchiv.rajce.idnes.cz/P03_ONVNrr/#rrrr.jpg. All sensors are type of enter2in. The signals are simple two-aspects mechanical semaphores. I have defined the routes between blocks. So there are possible (besides others) the following situations :

1. situation : the loco is comming from left side into the station, so from block A to B or from A to C, signal VN should be green, signal ON should stay red.

2. situation : the loco is comming from the station to left side, so from block B to A or from C to A, signal VN should stay red, signal ON should be green.

3. situation : the loco is shunting from block C to D, both signals VN and ON should stay red

4. situation : the loco is shunting from block B to A and than from A to C, both signals VN and ON should stay red

So my question - what is the best way for controlling of the mentioned situations in auto-mode? I known, that the signals can to be controlled or from the blocks or from the routes (by commands). But how I have set the difference between driving from B to A in the 2.situation (ON green) and driving from B to A in the 4. situation (ON red) ?
Thank you very much for any your comments.
Libor

Libor

Re: controlling of semaphores in small station

Post by Libor » 29.10.2015, 07:40

no inspiration for me .... :(
I think, that the "software" solution does not exist. (??) I have found only the "hardware" solution - I have add the new block sh1 with new sensor s and I have created the appropriate routes with appropriate commands. See the bottom part of this picture : http://larchiv.rajce.idnes.cz/P03_ONVNr ... 22_001.jpg

smitt48

Post by smitt48 » 29.10.2015, 13:17

Hi Libor,

You can set the block to "not visible" by clicking "show" off on Block-General. The same with the sensors.

Tom

rvooyen

Post by rvooyen » 01.11.2015, 17:35

How do you define shunting then? The system needs to know.

The way I might do it, is to check the F3 status of the lock (Shunting). If F3 is ON the the loc is shunting and actions can be set to keep the signals on RED. OR the schedules used for shunting could have actions also.
You then would need actions to free the signals once shunting is complete.

This is my interpretation of your request, but I may have completely misunderstood. LOL.

Robert

Libor

Post by Libor » 03.11.2015, 06:39

rvooyen wrote:How do you define shunting then? The system needs to know.
Thank you very much for your comments. I am thinking only about creating of special schedules for shunting at this moment. My idea is, that there will be the schedules for standard traffic (using blocks AA, BB etc. with crossing of shunting blocks sh1) and on the other side the schedules for shunting (using blocks AA and sh1). The right behavior of signals will be ensured by respective commands in respective routes. I hope, that it will goes ok.
I also think, that this solution will ensure the right function as for the full automatic traffic as for the drag+drop traffic.

Return to “Signal Systems”