CFR (Romanian Rail Road) Signals

gyuri

CFR (Romanian Rail Road) Signals

Post by gyuri » 08.01.2012, 18:04

Happy New Year for everyone!

I am modeling some CFR signals in Rocrail, and I am having trouble with some of them. Several signals have more then 4 aspects, and till now I have no idea how to handle them. Even if they have only 3 lights, the Romanian signalling standards requires more then 4 aspects.

For example, this is a 2x2 light so called Entrance Signal (with 6 aspects)

There are also 2+3 light so called Departure Signals too, which also give me headache (6-7 aspects). Anyone of you have idea how to solve this problem? I have a decoder made by myself, and the decoder itself is very flexible, I can handle even a pattern addressing of the outputs. The command station is an Xpressnet compatible unit.

Maybe changing the svg symbols, and using one modified main and distant signal, with the appropiate symbols, and defining some actions would be the solution.

I read about the Italian signalling topic, but I have not figured out yet how Nuccio worked it out.

Any advice?

Best regards,

G.
Attachments
signal_green.jpg
signal_green.jpg (2.18 KiB) Viewed 1106 times
signal_green_yellow.jpg
signal_green_yellow.jpg (2.22 KiB) Viewed 1106 times
signal_red.jpg
signal_red.jpg (2.23 KiB) Viewed 1106 times

gyuri

Post by gyuri » 08.01.2012, 18:09

the other 3 aspects
Attachments
signal_yellow.jpg
signal_yellow.jpg (2.42 KiB) Viewed 1105 times
signal_yellow_blink.jpg
signal_yellow_blink.jpg (2.23 KiB) Viewed 1105 times
signal_yellow2.jpg
signal_yellow2.jpg (2.48 KiB) Viewed 1105 times

Aleksey

Post by Aleksey » 09.03.2012, 08:49

The same problem with the Russian system of signals. Solved the problem by setting the two signals together. So got 8 commands. Commands through actions link the with the routes or other events. Also, the command signals can be assigned to the routing table, the tab switches
If there are no problems with the Russian language, you can read here starting with post 68

Return to “Signal Systems”