Module NORM

General events like fairs and regular table
rjversluis
Site Admin

Module NORM

Post by rjversluis » 18.08.2010, 18:39

If you want to visit a Rocrail event, for example a round table, and you would like to join other Rocrail user modules, just check out the right Fremo based Rocrail NORM:
http://wiki.rocrail.net/doku.php?id=pla ... lefront-en

rjversluis
Site Admin

Post by rjversluis » 23.08.2010, 20:34

treinbert

Loconet numbers and connections

Post by treinbert » 27.09.2010, 21:49

Rob,

Will there also be some norm for the numbering ans electrical connections of the feedback units?

I currently have about 12 module unit sets, which are in M-Track format. I can convert the ends I have to your ends with an extra module. I believe the Module Group Venlo is also using the M-Track format, except for the electrical connections.

I still have to make the layout digital, so I can create the feedback units at the point I want at the moment. I am still thinking of making the modules usable for both RocRail as well as M-Track.

I am using both wooden legs as well as legs of steel.

rjversluis
Site Admin

Re: Loconet numbers and connections

Post by rjversluis » 28.09.2010, 06:11

Hi,
treinbert wrote: Will there also be some norm for the numbering ans electrical connections of the feedback units?
Because of the address range limitation it is not possible to norm it.
The address range for each participant should be defined before every event by the organizer(s).

A good new option to establish this would be a global sensor offset in the Rocrail Module setup; so if every module starts with sensor address 1 or what ever, the sensor offset per module could be set in the module arrangement.
The same approach could be valid for switches, signals and outputs.

Return to “Events”