Lexikon de Modellbahntechnik

Lexikon de Modellbahntechnik

Postby onnorvld » 30.01.2011, 15:21

Last week in a bookshop on Koln Hbf I found this book with iRoc on the cover! Did not bought it, but in case somebody is interested, I took a picture of the cover.

Regards, Onno
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
onnorvld

Postby rjversluis » 30.01.2011, 15:59

Hi Onno,

very nice, but they are using an image from our website without my permission...
Best Regards, Rob.
:!: PS: Do not forget to attach the usual files.
:!: PS: Nicht vergessen die übliche Dateien an zu hängen.
[ macOS - Linux] - [ N: CBus - CAN-GCA ] - [ 0: RocNetNode - GCA-Pi ]
rjversluis
Site Admin

Postby rjversluis » 30.01.2011, 16:03

Best Regards, Rob.
:!: PS: Do not forget to attach the usual files.
:!: PS: Nicht vergessen die übliche Dateien an zu hängen.
[ macOS - Linux] - [ N: CBus - CAN-GCA ] - [ 0: RocNetNode - GCA-Pi ]
rjversluis
Site Admin

Postby tuxlover » 30.01.2011, 16:45

Hm,

the wiki is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License and as I would say also all pictures. In the disclaimer you have written, that their would be a special copyright which would need special agreement for publishing: "Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement."
I would say, that this is not conform with the GFDL. By the way it is clear that they have broken the license, because they have written as source only: "Von: Redaktion"

king regards
Michael

Ps: If they have broken the license or not i would think it wouldn't be a good idea to punish them, when they use it in this way
tuxlover

Return to Smalltalk