new double crossing symbol

geraldfg95

new double crossing symbol

Post by geraldfg95 » 01.03.2011, 21:13

Hi
A little problem , i want draw a layout but symbol for double crossing not exist for many direction (right and left like switch)
i have made a little draw of all combinations , at time only image 2 and 3 existing , image 1 and 4 miss
And for crossing only one symbol exist like a "+" , it's possible it's look like than double crossing with same angle ? (right and left and all orientation)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

M_C_nl

Post by M_C_nl » 02.03.2011, 00:21

Hi Gerald,

if you klick on the crossing-symbol with the right mouse button and choose "properties", you can choose the direction left or right. Try it and the crossing symbol will change.

I hope I could help,
Maxel :-)

geraldfg95

Post by geraldfg95 » 02.03.2011, 07:40

Hi
Yes , but double crossing is alway oriented left to right and never right to left. , you can try .....
Br
Gg

RainerK

Post by RainerK » 02.03.2011, 08:02

Hi Gerald,

did You use the left/right option on the tab "general" of the turnout dialog ?

In the "SpDrS60" theme then the symbol change the direction. See attachment. It's one shot from screen !

Best Regards
RainerK
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

geraldfg95

Post by geraldfg95 » 02.03.2011, 08:30

oops :oops:
Sorry .... i don't see that .
my test was when i create a double crossing , at this moment choice of direction is not present in windows selection (like switch window)

thanks and sorry for this topic .... :oops:

br
gg

Return to “SVG Themes”