Page 1 of 1

block sensor definitions are erased after clean all analyse

Posted: 14.02.2019, 19:41
by woodyboy
Dear forummembers,

With the attached plan every time after a clean all analyse the block sensor entries are erased from the blocks l1-bk25, l2-bk21, l5-bk14 and l5-bk12. At first I expected it was due faulty entries in connector definitions but it seems ok, I can't find a mismatch. Also checked if there was a track element behind the sensor (drawing error), but I don't see it. Most change is I've made a drawing/definition error but after 3 times 2,5 hour spending for inconsistency, I can not find a cause. Maybe there is a forummember who can explain the behaviour.
Attached is the plan. It contains no routes, only all definitions. This plan passes the extended plan check without errors. When it analyses, no errors are reported. After a clean all analyse the sensor definitions of only the four mentioned blocks are gone to nirvana.

Re: block sensor definitions are erased after clean all analyse

Posted: 14.02.2019, 20:36
by LDG
Hi Bert,

without rocrail.ini I cannot see which Analyser options you are currently using.

The Analyser only removes "enter" and "in" sensor assignments for generic routes ("all enter +"/"all enter-") if "Reset feedback assignments in all blocks" is marked and the block does not use "enter2in".

The Analyser only adds "enter" and "in" sensor assignments for generic routes if "Assign feedbacks to blocks" is marked and the block does not use "enter2in". It only uses the first "unused sensor" next to the block.

You are using multiple sensors for your blocks so I suggest to not use the automatic sensor reset/assign feature of the Analyser.
Unmark the feedback (sensor) reset/assign options for the Analyser and set your sensors once manually for the generic routes.

Regards,
Lothar

Re: block sensor definitions are erased after clean all analyse

Posted: 15.02.2019, 09:50
by woodyboy
Hi Lothar,

Thanks for your quick extended answer. You explain it fine and you have analyzed it well. This was indeed the configuration that I have overlooked. I searched it in the drawing itself. In fact, I did not even think about looking at the analyzer settings on the tab.

Though perhaps superfluous, I have included the rocrail.ini with the settings used yesterday. I have now followed your advice and adjusted the settings.

Thanks again for your extensive explanation. :thumb_up: :beer: