swap timer does not zero throttle after 'in' event Topic is solved

applor

swap timer does not zero throttle after 'in' event

Post by applor » 23.01.2019, 05:40

Hello,

Another auto mode issue I am having. I have routes in a terminus station which have 'swap placing post', so that the locomotive swaps travelling direction at a dead end block.
In this example, loco BR 80 032 is in block 86 and travels to block 77 where it must reverse so it can travel to block 71.

I am trying to use the loco swap timer for this to avoid the locomotive abruptly stopping from the change direction command.

The loco swap timer works in that you can see the change direction command 5 seconds after the IN sensor (note 2 second delay for Enter2in) however for the 5 seconds of the loco swap timer the speed is kept at 30% instead of zero throttle.

This means I still have an abrupt stop for change of direction, since the locomotive is still travelling at 30% instead of zero throttle.

I have tried removing the 2 second timer for enter2in and tried with separate enter and in sensor but the result is the same - the loco still maintains its enter speed after the in event if the swap placing post option is checked, instead of zero velocity.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rjversluis
Site Admin

Re: # swap timer does not zero throttle after 'in' event

Post by rjversluis » 23.01.2019, 19:26

Hi Eric,

I fixed this in 14916.
Please test and report.

applor

Re: swap timer does not zero throttle after 'in' event

Post by applor » 24.01.2019, 23:32

Yes all fixed thanks!

Return to “Automatic mode”