Turntable in Automatic mode

angelng

Turntable in Automatic mode

Post by angelng » 24.07.2019, 11:59

Hello, even I'm working from log time with Rocrail I'm new in this interesting forum.
I would like to ask for your help with a problem that I've with the automatic mode and the turntable.
Attached is a simplified layout that shows my problem.
I've configured the blocks of the turntable tracks, the routes and also the turntable sensors.
In Automatic mode, if I make a route from HGC7 to HGC2 the turntable goes by itself to the HGC7 track, then if I activate Enter and IN sensors they are detected in the turntable, but from this moment I don't know what to do to continue.
I suppose that turntable must go to HGC2 track and then the train would start moving to HGC2, but doesn't happen.
What do you think? Is it possible to go in automatic mode to one track to another in the turntable with all automated?

Best Regards
Angel Nuño
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

agre30

Re: Turntable in Automatic mode

Post by agre30 » 24.07.2019, 19:16

Hi,
I have downloaded your file and there are no blocks, no sensors and no routes in the plan.
The answer to your question in yes, it is possible to use the turntable in automatic mode.

Albert.

angelng

Post by angelng » 25.07.2019, 09:22

Sorry Albert, I put a wrong file, attached is the correct one, sorry.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

agre30

Post by agre30 » 25.07.2019, 19:33

Hi Angel,
Your sensors on the turntable don't have an adress.
Your routes are not correct and after Rocrail has created new routes you have to remove the auto generated flag.
The 2 blocks have to be terminal station blocks, the locomotives have to be commuter trains
You need one sensor with an adress for the turntable position.
Since you have a TTDec you need to swap the rotation direction of the turntable.

I have made all the changes in your plan and created an issue.
You only have to check the adresses of the sensors and connect the position sensor of the TTDec to your feedback module.

Hope this helps.

Albert.

angelng

Post by angelng » 26.07.2019, 16:16

Wow Albert, many thanks, really we had sensor addresses in the whole layout design, but I didn't realize that my TTDEC had a Reached Position Sensor that I can use.
We will test immediately in the layout.
Thanks.

Return to “Automatic mode”