Massoth - initial setup screen

vandermaas-almere

Post by vandermaas-almere » 24.05.2012, 10:47

Yesterday we had with an updated install an error on local host. This is solved but during checking we found that the initial setup screen in actual live difference from the one in the manual.

Layout is slightly different but also there are new fields added to is.

Maybe the manual can be updated (http://wiki.rocrail.net/doku.php?id=massoth-en) and in a feedback the additional fields can be explaned / described.
Attachments
Massoth setup.png
Difference between Massoth initial setup screen actual live and manual
Massoth setup.png (74.3 KiB) Viewed 144 times

rjversluis
Site Admin

Post by rjversluis » 24.05.2012, 11:32

Hi Gerard,

the fields not described on the Massoth Wiki Page are of no interest for this Command Station.

This is a general setup dialog used for other Command Stations as well.

vandermaas-almere

Post by vandermaas-almere » 24.05.2012, 13:04

Hello Rob,

Thanks for the info but because new fields have entries or possibilies to enter values i had the impression settings would be explanable.

i.e. Sleep has the standard value of 200 not filled by me and not described on the wiki page. So in that case not applicable for this command station also not when I would change the value?

To untherstand the mentioned field purposes is there a wiki page which tells us the purpose behind it besids apllicable or not for the command station installed.

rjversluis
Site Admin

Post by rjversluis » 24.05.2012, 13:35

Hi Gerard,

all none described fields on the Wiki page are ignored by the interface implementation.
So changing for e.g. the sleep value won't have any effect.

Some Command Stations need more setup information and therefor will have a dedicated dialog; The Massoth does only need a few parameters.

Return to “Massoth”