No Switches showing

All about the Rocrail WEB solution.

No Switches showing

Postby rog2guy » 17.02.2016, 22:42

I'm using the latest nightly build of rocrail. I can get my layout to show in rocweb, except the switches don't show. What do I need to do to correct this? Thanks
rog2guy

Re: No Switches showing

Postby smitt48 » 17.02.2016, 22:59

Hi

Probably update your Rocweb tab from Rocrail Properties.

See mine.
rocweb.PNG

Most symbols are in SpDrS60

Tom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kind regards,
Tom Smit
Kralendijk, Bonaire - Dutch Caribbean

Märklin M & K-rails with ECoS2 (4.2.3) - Win10
RoSoft: S88n & WDD switch & SDD signal decoders
Display: Tri-ang from 1950's, Märklin from early 1960's
In build phase
smitt48

Postby rog2guy » 19.02.2016, 11:29

Hi Tom,

Ok I think I have found the solution! I was using the "DB" theme as the main theme with no other themes. I have now added SpDrS60 theme as a secondary theme, and it now picks up the switches in Rocweb, because they are being read from the SpDrS60 theme, although the remainder of the layout is still showing from the DB theme. I have looked at the two themes, and it seems that the switches are not just "turnoutleft" and "turnoutright" (as available in the DB theme), but are "turnoutleft-route" and "turnoutright-route" which are not available in the DB theme, but are available in the SpDrS60 theme! I hope that makes sense, and I guess I could update the DB theme with new SVG turnouts to match the rest of the layout.

Kind regards

Roger
rog2guy

Postby smitt48 » 19.02.2016, 14:11

Hi Roger,

If you add the DB theme first in the list, these SVG will be used. If it can't find the SVG in that list it will look in the next list.
With other words the first time the SVG is found in one of the list, that is the one that is used.
In my list I have User as first, I liked some SVG's that were created by a Rocrail user.
Play around and see which ones you like!

Tom
Kind regards,
Tom Smit
Kralendijk, Bonaire - Dutch Caribbean

Märklin M & K-rails with ECoS2 (4.2.3) - Win10
RoSoft: S88n & WDD switch & SDD signal decoders
Display: Tri-ang from 1950's, Märklin from early 1960's
In build phase
smitt48

Postby rog2guy » 20.02.2016, 10:52

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, I think I understand how it works now, and have created new svg's in DB in my plan now looks like it should and is now properly mirrored in RocWeb. So onwards and upwards!

Kind regards

Roger
rog2guy

Return to Rocweb